- Only the student approved on the meal plan can receive meals with proper ID.
- Two meals per day Monday-Friday, excluding national holidays.
- Disrespecting staff will not be tolerated.
- Violation of the rules can lead to forfeiture of meal plan.
- Meal pick up time option 1: Pick up lunch & dinner between 12:00pm and 2:00pm
- Student’s processing a meal plan through financial aid will be required to put down an initial deposit, which can be fully refundable at the conclusion of the semester.
- Cancelations only accepted during the add/drop period of the semester.
Deposit Refund Policy
Deposit is refundable only if the student cancels meal plan during the drop/add period of the semester in which the meal plan was purchased. Cancelations at any other point during the semester will not result in a deposit refund. The refund amount will include deductions for every meal that was consumed.
For more details, contact Accomodations Coordinator, Diandra Umpierre: 305-209-4711 or DUmpierre@asa.edu